To generate a gift card report navigate to Reporting - Gift cards.
- Date: Choose the date or date rage that should be included in the report.
- Gift card status (date): Choose which date you wish to see the status of the gift cards for. The status will show how many gift cards and the remainder of those that where active on that date.
- Group: Choose which Gift card group(s) should be included in the report. If none are selected, all gift cards groups will be included. Read more about Gift card groups here.
Press Run report.
On the top 4 coloured boxes will appear:
- Green box: Shows how many gift cards are sold in the chosen period.
Note: Shows sold minus deleted gift cards. E.g. if you have sold 10 gift cards of 200 pounds and cancel 2 for 200 pounds, this box will show 8 gift cards and a total amount of 1.600 pounds. Cancelled gift cards will be shown in the report if they are cancelled in the period, even though they have been purchased before the period.
- Red box: Shows how many gift cards were used in the chosen period and the total amount of the used gift cards.
- Yellow box: Shows how many gift cards expired in the chosen period and the total amount of these expired gift cards.
- Blue box: Shows the number of active gift cards and the total amount of these gift cards for the chosen date (Gift card status (date)).
Beneath the boxes multiple tables are shown:
- Sold gift cards: Shows the details of the gift cards included in the Green box.
Note: Both sold and cancelled gift cards are included in this list. In the example above there will be 12 gift cards in the list, even though it says 8 sold gift cards in the green box. Do you wish to see how many gift cards are sold and at which price without the cancelled gift cards, download an excel-file and remove all the gift cards with a minus in the column "Price".
- Gift card usage: Shows the details of the gift cards that are included in the Red box.
- Expired gift cards: Shows the details of the gift cards that are included in the Yellow box.