It is possible to allow ticket buyers to change tickets themselves online. Rules can be applied to activate changes for only subscribers, only ticket buyers, only ticket buyers for a specific event group etc.
Allow changes online
Navigate to the Season were changes should be allowed via Administration - Season. In here you apply the rules that should apply for changes.
- Allow changes: When set to Yes, other settings will be shown below.
- Free changes: Define if and if so how many free changes that a customer should be allowed to do.
- Max changes: Define if the customer should be allowed to change only a set amount of times. If set to 0, unlimited changes will be allowed.
- Days before event: Define how many days prior to event start that changes should no longer be allowed.
- Overwrite ticket type:
- If set to No, the ticket type that the customer has must be available for the event that he/she wants to change to. The customer will have to pay the price difference if there is such for the new event. Note that if the new ticket are cheaper, the customer will not get any money back.
- If set to Yes, the customer can change from its original ticket type to any other ticket type that are available on the new event.
- Same price zone: If set to Yes, it will only be allowed to change within the same price zone as the original seat.
- Fee type: Define if a fee should be paid by the customer when changing and if the fee should apply per order or per ticket.
- Price online: Price for change made online
- Boxoffice product: Connect the product that should be used for changes made in box office. The cost for the exchange are set when editing the product.
When your done, press Save and the rules have been set.
To allow changes for subscription, you first need to set the settings described above for the season that the subscription is connected to. Then navigate to Administration - Subscriptions.
Go to the tab Internet and scroll down to:
- Allow change:
- Within same event group: The subscriber cna change ticket to any event date within the same event group as the original event.
- Event groups in subscription: The subscriber can change its ticket from event group A to the other event groups within the subscription.
- To any event group: The subscriber can change its ticket to any event group that is in the same season as the subscription and have changes allowed on event group level. NOTE, for this to work the setting Allow change to this event group must be activated on the event group. Read more in the next section.
- Change outside subscription:
- If set to No, the subscriber can only change to the choosen events that are already inside the subscription.
- If set to Yes, it is possible to change to any event based on set rules.
To allow changes for individual event groups, above settings on the season that is connected to the event group needs to be set. Then navigate to Administration - Events - Groups.
Open the tab Advanced.
- Allow changes can på set to:
- No: It would not be possible for the ticket buyer to change tickets themselves.
- Within same event group: It will be possible for the ticket buyer to change its tickets to a mother show within the same group. E.g. to another date of the same production.
- To any group with same promoter: It will be possible for the ticket buyer to change tickets to another event with the same promoter. E.g. to another concert hosted by Promoter X (not necessary the same concert). The events must also have Allow changes to this group active (see below).
- To all event groups: It is possible for the ticket buyer to change its tickets to any event that have Allow changes to this group active.
- Allow changes to this group:
- If set to Yes, it is possible to change tickets to events in this group provided that changes to are active on the events that the ticket buyers should be able to change from.
Note that event groups must be available online in order for changes to work.