To view an orders history, navigate to the customer card and press the history symbol on the order card.
Order history will open where detailed information about every event logged item on the order.
Below are explanation of all types of events that are logged in the history log. Note that the left column always display date and time for when the event happen. Examples uses tickets as standard but could also apply to products. In those cases the log will say "Products created" instead of "Tickets created" etc. Otherwise the history will look the same.
The first logged item on all orders are the date and time for when the order was created and turned into a reservation.
- Filip Darj (first line): Name on the user that created the order. Tix.uk means that the order was created online.
- Filip Darj (second line) (firstname.lastname@example.org): Name on the customer and its email.
- Expires: Date and time for when the reservation is expired. Note that even a online order has a expire date (usually 15 minutes from creation). It is this time that the customer has to finalize the purchase.
- 2020.06.15 (left column): Date and time for when the log item was created.
- Filip Darj: Name on the user that added tickets to the order. Tix.uk means that the order was created online.
- Innehåll: Below header is detailed information about the item that was added to the order. Tickets, products, gift cards etc.
Online payment start
This log item means that the payment process online started. It is the time when the customer pressed Continue in the last step of the buying process and are directed to the payment gateway.
Online payment authorization
The time when the ticket buyers have input his/her payment information and pressed Pay (could have different name depending on payment gateway). The payment gateway checks if its possible to withdraw the amount from the ticket buyers card, bank account etc.
Online payment capture
The payment has been approved.
Online payment cancel
Payment have started but then canceled for some reason. Could be that the card has been denied or that the ticket buyer has closed the payment window.
Payment have been registered in Tix and the order is sold.
- tix.se: If the order is payed online, it will say tix.se. This means that the payment gateway have returned a callback to Tix that the payment have been approved.
- If the order is payed in box office, the user who sold the order will be shown instead of tix.se.
E-mail have been sent from the order. Could also be E-mail triggers.
- If user is tix.se, the e-mail is auto generated, most commonly after online purchase. If the user is Tix Jobs, the e-mail is a trigger. The example refers to a order confirmation, automatically sent from the system when the payment has been approved online. If the e-mail would have been sent from box office, the user who sent it would be shown here.
- Orderbekräftelse - Tix.se: This is the name of the confirmation that is sent. Press it and a Preview will open in new window/tab.
- Sent to email@example.com: Recipient of the email.
- Email event history:
- Processed: E-mail have been sent from the system.
- Delivered: The message have been delivered to the recipient.
Trigger SMS with content (Sent to 0730296981).
All or some tickets have been deleted on the order.
- Filip Darj: User that deleted the tickets
- Ville inte gå: Reason for deletion. Description input by user.
- Content: Items that was deleted.
Seats in order have been changed
- Filip Darj: User who changed the seats
- Content: Which tickets in the order have been changed. Original seat to the left, new seats to the right.
One or more tickets in the order have moved to another event.
- Filip Darj: User who changed the tickets.
- Content: Which tickets in the order have been changed. Original event first, new event after.
Tickets moved to new order
Order have been split and one or more tickets have been moved to a new order.
- Filip Darj: User that made the split.
- New order: Order ID for the new order. Press the number to open it.
- Content: Which tickets have been moved to the new order.
Tickets moved from order
The order has been merged with another order.
- Filip Darj: User that merged the orders.
- Previous order: Original order ID. Press number to open it.
- Content:Which tickets have been moved to the new order.
Price have been changed for one or more tickets or products in the order.
- Filip Darj: User who changed the price.
- Content: Previous price to the left, new price to the right.
A internal order notice have been created or changed on the order.
- Filip Darj: User who changed the order description.
- Content: The updated description.
Tickets have been printed.
- Filip Darj: User who printed the tickets.
- Content: Printed tickets.
Tickets have been scanned.
- Filip Darj: User who scanned the tickets.
- Content: Scanned tickets.