A reserved order has a yellow icon in the customer card and can contain tickets, products, subscriptions and/or gift cards that have not yet been fully paid. If the order contains a partial payment it is still a reservation.
Internal notice and expiration date
In the tab Description you can add, view and edit an internal notice for the order. In this tab the orders expiration date is set as well and you can see when it was last edited and by who.
Send reservation expiry email
In the same tab you can set up an email to send as a reminder to the customer that the order is about to expire X hours before expiration.
Additional delivery adress
You can add an additional delivery address which appears on the printable A4 receipt.
In the Payment tab the order can either be partially or fully paid for. To ad a partial payment, write the sum of the payment on chosen payment type and press Add payment next to the payment type Partial payment.
If there is a integrated payment terminal you can use the POS tab. Select the amount and press Send to POS to complete the payment in the terminal.
In the Web tab you can send a payment link to the customer where the customer can pay for the order online. Make your choices and press Send and an email will be sent to the customer. It's possible to see in the order history if the email has been opened/read by the customer and view the email to see how it looked.
- Weblink: This is the unique link for the specific order where the customer can pay for the order. This link is included in the email sent to customer. From here you can copy the link and send it through an external system if wanted.
- Language: Choose the language the link above will be generated in.
- Mail template: Choose which mail template to send to customer. It's possible to define a default template and define what order they should be presented in. Contact Tix Support if you wish to make changes.
- Message: If this field is included in the template you can in this field write a custom message to the customer.
- Email: The emailadress the email will be sent to. The adress on the customer card is shown as standard but can be replaced in this field to any email.
- Delivery type: If you want to change the delivery type for the order you change it here, for example to "Delivery by mail" if that is used.
Select tickets in the Tickets tab, at the bottom either, give the tickets a fixed price (e.g. €20) or set a percentage discount (e.g. 20%). Press OK and the new price will be given to the selected tickets.
Add tickets, products, subscriptions or gift cards
Press Add to order in the Tickets tab and choose desired item.
If Products or Tickets are added, the system will propose the items that are already in the order but it is also possible to search for and choose another item.
Print reservation confirmation
Press Print in the Tickets tab and choose Print to print a A4 reservation confirmation. It is also possible to include or exclude the order description in the print-out.
In the Ticket tab, select tickets and press Actions. Choose New order and the selected tickets will be moved to a new order in the same customer card but with a new order ID.
Move tickets to new customer
In the Tickets tab, select tickets and press Actions. Choose Change customer. Create a new customer or find existing. Press Change customer again to finalize the change. The selected tickets will now be moved to a new order, to the chosen customer.
On a Sold order, all customer and sales information are shown at the top. Customer information to the left and sales information to the right with a order barcode.
Press the Info symbol in the top right corner to view and edit the internal order notice. The notice is only visible to the user and not to the customer. The symbol is Green if there is a notice on the order, otherwise Gray.
Change payment method
You can change payment method on a sold order (require access) by pressing the pen to the left of the registered payment method, select a new and press OK.
Products & fees
If a order contains fess or date connected products, you can hover them to see which event they are connected to.
On each ticket there is a arrow symbol. If this is Green, the tickets have been scanned. Hovering the icon will show when it was scan and by who.
Send receipt to customer
At the bottom, you can send a receipt copy to the customer. Choose layout, change e-mail address (if needed) and press Send mail. Above the e-mail address, it is shown when the last e-mail was sent.
Press View online to navigate to the order page online. This is the same page that the customer visits after purchase or that are linked to from the order confirmation email. The page URL can be copied and distributed to the customer if needed. If you have multiple skins, these can be selected by pressing the globe next to View online.
Pressing Print vill open up the following print options depending on whats in the order:
- Print slip: Receipt on receipt printer. Epson.
- Print receipt: Receipt on thermal printer. Godex, Intermec or Markpoint.
- Print A4 receipt: Receipt on A4 printer.
- Print PDF: Download all tickets as PDF.
- Print gift card PDF: Download all gift cards as PDF.
- Print product PDF: Download all product vouchers on PDF.
- Print all products: Print all product vouchers on thermal printer. Godex, Intermec or Markpoint.
- Print all tickets: Print all tickets on thermal printer. Godex, Intermec or Markpoint.
It is possible to print tickets one at a time by pressing the print icon to the right of the seat. The print symbol will print the ticket on connected printer and the other symbol will download the ticket as PDF. Selecting multiple tickets and pressing Print at the bottom will print the selected tickets on connected printer.
To change seats on tickets in a order, select them and press To new seats. You will then be directed to the hall view for the event.
Current seats are marked with yellow in the hall. At the top, information will be given about current tickets (no of tickets, ticket type, price zone and total amount). Select new seats and press Save.
In the pop-up that follows you can add a fee to the order and send a e-mail to the customer with his/her new tickets. If a exchange fee is set, a new order with the fee as a product will be created on the customer.
- You can only select the same number of seats as you initially had.
- The new seats will have the same price as the old ones. If the customer should pay a price difference, we recommend adjusting the exchange fee.
- If you want that the customer should pay the exchange before getting the new tickets we recommend sending a web link with the exchange product to the customer and choose Confirm without sending email. And then send the email with the new tickets once the exchange fee have been paid.
To change tickets to new event, choose To other event instead of To new seats. You will then be asked to search for a new event and will after that go through the same process as with Change seats.
It is possible to print tickets with another price and ticket type than it actually is. E.g. if free tickets have been generated for a contest and you want to put the value of the ticket on them but still register them as free tickets in the system.
Select the ticket you want to change and press Actions and Print price. Choose another ticket type (if you want that) and input another price. Press Save.
Tickets with a deviating print price gets a print symbol next to the ticket type name in the order. Hovering the printer shows information about the print price.
- To remove print price, select the tickets and change back to the original ticket type ande price manually.
You can split a order by selecting tickets and press Actions - Split at the bottom. The selected tickets will then be moved to a new order on the same customer with a new order ID.
Merge order by selecting them in the customer card and press Merge orders in the upper right corner
- It is not possible to merge a reserved order with a sold order.
- Order ID for the merged order will be the same as the first order (the order with the lowest order ID).
- All internal order notices will be kept and moved to the merged order.
Order history can be viewed from the customer card by hovering a order and press the Order history symbol.