It is possible to refund all or selected orders made on a specific event sold online by credit or debit card. The tickets will be deleted in Tix and refunded through the payment gateway to the same card that was used during the purchase of the tickets. It is possible to include or exclude ticket fees and event connected products.
1. Navigate to Administration - Event - Refunds.
2. Use the Event filter to find the event that should be refunded. Press Generate report.
NOTE! it is possible to register refunds for one event at a time.
3. A report with all orders that is possible to refund will be generated. As default, all order are marked but it is possible to change the selection.
4. When the order that should be refunded have been selected, press Send to refund in the lower right corner.
5. In the next step you can change the following
- At the top, the total amount that will be refunded is shown. This can change if fees and products are included or excluded.
- E-mail layout. Choose the one called Refund Message. A automatic e-mail will be sent to the ticket buyers with information that their order has been cancelled and refunded.
The layout and it's content can be reviewed and edited at Administration - Layouts - E-mail, There it is possible to change the existing texts or send in any requests for changes to Tix Support.
- Custom text: It is possible to input a custom text that will be included in the e-mail that is sent out to the ticket buyers.
- Refund fees: Set if any ticket fees should be included or excluded in the refund.
- Refund products: Set if event connected products should be included or excluded in the refund.
When all choices have been made you must input the word REFUND (with capital letters) in the pop-up. Then you confirm once more when pressing Send.
6. The report for the event now shows the same order but the once that has been sent to refund is marked with Blue.
Green = Refunded
Blue = Sent to refund
White = Possible to refund
7. Below the report for the specific event, all event that is sent to refund is shown. Refunds are made during midnight which means that it is possible to cancel/change a refund as long as the row are marked with Blue. When the event is green, it is no longer possible to edit or cancel the refund.
8. When a event is refunded and marked as Green, any orders that failed to refund will be marked as Failed.
To get more information about all orders in a batch, use the arrow next to the trash can on the right side of the event row. Alternatively you can find the event as in step 2 and all orders will be shown. The ones that have not been refunded will be marked with Red and by hovering the cross on a red order you will be given information about why it was not refunded
In the individual order history, it will be shown that Tix Jobs cancelled the tickets via Bulk refund and in the cashier reports the amount will be shown as refunded by the user Tix Jobs.